Ale Kino! Industry Pro 7-9 December 2017
Industry Pro is an educational project accompanying 35. Young Audience Film Festival Ale Kino!. It is dedicated primarily to film and art schools students who are interested in the development of the field of young audience films. Industry Pro is an opportunity to exchange ideas and practices during a series of meetings with professionals.
We would like to invite beginning filmmakers to participate in lectures, master classes and meetings with creators of films for children and youth. The central event of Industry Pro programme is a meeting with a Master – prominent and well-known film artist. Our aim is to create conditions in which (s)he will share his/her unique knowledge and experience with the participants. Moreover, it will be possible to gain advices also from other guests of the Festival during lectures of those authors of young audience films whose works are taking part in 35th Ale Kino!.
This year we would like to introduce a novelty in Industry Pro programme: Breakfasts of Champions – which means an opportunity for an individual talk with the chosen filmmaker. We believe these can be crucial and enriching meetings.
The event schedule:
- Master Class with the prominent artist known for feature films for children.
- Mini Master Classes – professional lectures with the guest of 35th Young Audience Film Festival Ale Kino!
- Polish Films in Development – a presentation of Polish projects of films for children and youth at different stages of development (includes meetings with the authors).
- Polish Must Sees – a library of new Polish films available on DVDs or via internet links with a 24h accessibility for participants of the project. All film will be presented with English subtitles.
- Breakfasts of Champions – morning individual coffee meeting with a chosen filmmaker.
All events will be conducted in English.